X   Сообщение сайта
(Сообщение закроется через 2 секунды)

Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

ОтветитьНовая тема
> Цитаты из фильмов
сообщение 12.7.2006, 2:32
Сообщение #1

~out of my brain on the 5:15~
Иконка группы

Предупреждения:
(80%) XXXX-

здесь можно выкладывать свои любимые цитаты из фильмов.
точный текст цитаты ищите на imdb.com

начну. монолог главного героя одного из моих любимых фильмов "Общество мертвых поэтов".

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

--------------------
[center]
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
[/center]

[center]рк'н'рлл жжт © ТерМос[/center]
Наверх

Цитировать выделенное +Цитата
сообщение 14.7.2006, 2:46
Сообщение #2

Падаван
Иконка группы

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

"Дёрнись - развалю надвое"
Рыцари неба.
Наверх

сообщение 25.6.2007, 23:44
Сообщение #3

Мастер-джедай
Иконка группы

Награды: 4

Предупреждения:
(100%) XXXXX

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?

Trainspotting

--------------------
Не нужен бродягам дом и уют,
Нужны - океан, земля.
Наверх

сообщение 25.6.2007, 23:48
Сообщение #4

.ιllιlι.
Иконка группы

Награды: 6

Предупреждения:
(10%) X----

"Зед. Похожи птичка попала в клетку"

Криминальное Чтиво

--------------------
- Боги Смерти обычно такого не делают, так что я не уверен, но логически должно сработать, пока это в пределах продолжительности их жизни...
- Толку то от тебя..
- Да ни какого
Наверх

ОтветитьНовая тема