Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: English Only
Jedi Council > Беседка > Флейм & Флуд
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
dvd
Dammit, there is 14-years old nazi girl from Novosibirsk in local forum. I don't understand something in that life.
Sithoid
Is she a Grammar nazi or a fascist one?
dvd
The second one.
Sithoid
That kind of nazism is terribly obsolete...
dvd
Exar Kun is obsolete, lol.
Orange Jews
Dammit, thread is dying!
Даниэла Крис
Oh crap, we can't let this happen!!!
Orange Jews
Let`s save it. I`m surprised how fast it silenced.
Sithoid
<bullshit>
I'm eager to agree, though still, on the other hand and from certain point of view it can be a little completely otherwise to a degree.
</bullshit>
Orange Jews
Well, that`s truly a bullshit.
Даниэла Крис
Most impressive. =\
Nothing But Red
Hello People, It`s a nice day Yea?
Sithoid
Nope. It could've been nice if it was not for winter.
Гелій
My name is Denis. I do my homework every day. London is the capital of Great Britain.
Nothing But Red
No London is the capital of British Empire. Oiii sorry It was A capital of British Empire.
I don`t do my homework every day, I hate it
Sithoid
It shows.
Nothing But Red
It was Joke, I know it`s a bad joke.
Ilan Thorn
All jokes are bad. For the one who jokes.
Воин-буранец SSI-97
Hello from Blizzard Force.
Ilan Thorn
And here I was, thinking that it was "Blizzard Squad". Well, "Blizzard Company", at least.
Nothing But Red
Someone Like Wow. Maybe he is Zombie ?
Sithoid
Blizzard Company sounds great )
Also, is it just me or dr. Watson's last post can't be deciphered at all?
Даниэла Крис
I find my lack of faith disturbing :( Doctor, what should I do?
Nothing But Red
Green, I like Green. Peace an Love my friends. Maybe We must be a Hippie. I love peace. I remember one song where lyrics was: Make love not war.
But What Does it mean?

To Danny:
Let`s Dance^_^
Праздный
Вам не влом, а? Так английский все равно не выучишь) Если грамар-наци пройдется по этой теме, тут будут ацкие муки)
DARTH_PLAGUEIS
I hate wow, people become mushrooms with it T_T
Nothing But Red
What did he say? I don`t Know this language, but I think it is Russian
Даниэла Крис
Hail Grammar Nazi! :D
Mr. Idle, there are at least three Grammar Nazi here (me, Ilan, Sithoid) and we see all the horror of what others (and we sometimes) write, but damn this topic is not for learning, it's for fun :D
Воин-буранец SSI-97
Ilan Thorn, Blizzard Force is not a my fantasy: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blizzard_Force

Grammar nazi? He is coming for you.
DARTH_PLAGUEIS
He sad that we are fooling around...
Sithoid
Apkārtstaigājošs
As for me, I'm compensating. I don't know any native-speaking places where I could just chit-chat, and watching or playing something in English always makes me wanna speak. Of course I'd appreciate any Nazi help, but I don't think there is anyone with enough time :)
Nothing But Red
Let`s Dance
Даниэла Крис
Sithoid
May the Deviantart and the English-speaking forums be with you! :)))
Nothing But Red
BTW I know English, maybe not so good like you but know. Sometimes I do strange mistakes.
Ilan Thorn
Apkārtstaigājošs
"English, muthafucka, do you speak it?!"

Цитата
Of course I'd appreciate any Nazi help

Now that came out wrong, didn't it?
Nothing But Red
Peace n` Love, my friends, maybe we will speak without any bad words ?

Peace and love
Sithoid
Danny Murderface
That's the problem, the same I'm having on every unfamiliar forum: what to speak of? I used to browse theforce.net and I often visit the Game Maker forum, but basically it's all about some particular things. No room for long discussions.

Цитата
Now that came out wrong, didn't it?

Oh shi~! XD
Ilan Thorn
Цитата
No room for long discussions.

Well, I don't see any long discussions here too. Oh wait, I see ROOM for it.
Nothing But Red
What do You think about our Future ?
Даниэла Крис
Sithoid
Well I don't know that problem! I used to visit the official Back To The Future forum back in 2007 and I always had what to speak about there since I'm a big fan of BTTF. ^^
I even made a friend there, a middle-aged woman with strange nickname bttf4444, finally I got lost about how to call her and I asked her to tell me "some human-like name to call her" =) She told me the name but nothing more about herself... she always said she likes more to talk about BTTF than about herself. Strange woman. O_o
Sithoid
Here we don't have any particular subject and therefore all discussions die. So it seems there's no escape - with or without the subject, either way the topic is doomed.
Ilan Thorn
Danny Murderface
Aha! I always knew women ARE strange!
No offence.
Гелій
Вот э стрейндж везер тудей. Вен ай лукап он термометр ит воз эбаут -4 дегриз, бат вен ай вент аут - ит торнд аут зет зере из рили хат. Энд нау айм свэти энд фил а литтл сик. Энд итс ол бикоз оф дэмн факин сан(((
Даниэла Крис
Sithoid
So we need just to find the subject, dude =)

Ilan Thorn
You are strange yourself. Does it mean you are a woman? :)
Ilan Thorn
Danny Murderface
I'm not strange. I just have a certain personality disorder. That's more like a disease. But "strange" is not a disease, it's character type.
Даниэла Крис
You are not like anyone I met before, that's quite a reason to be determined as "strange", as for me. :)
Ilan Thorn
Well, people ARE different, aren't they?
Sithoid
Цитата
You are not like anyone I met before

Just kiss already )
Ilan Thorn
Definetely. Not. Funny.
Даниэла Крис
Sithoid, it's hard to kiss through the internet. Actually... no one ever did that. Maybe I should try it on dogs first.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.