X   Сообщение сайта
(Сообщение закроется через 2 секунды)

Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

> Джейсон Фрай - Слуги Империи, Jason Fry - Servants of the Empire
Мнение JC
Рейтинг форумчан
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Всего голосов: 3
Гости не могут голосовать 
сообщение 2.11.2015, 1:49
Сообщение #1

Trust the Force
Иконка группы

Награды: 9

Джейсон Фрай

Слуги Империи

Servants of the Empire

Издательство: Disney–Lucasfilm Press
Дата выхода: 21 октября 2014 - 6 октября 2015
Время действия: 6-4 ДБЯ

События серии разворачиваются одновременно с Первым Сезоном мультсериала "Звездные войны: Повстанцы"

Никто не сомневается, что Зейр Леонис станет образцовым солдатом Империи. Его сестра Дара только что была зачислена в престижную Имперскую Академию на Лотале, и через год юноша надеется последовать за ней - но за это время многое может измениться. Постепенно он начинает понимать, сколь пагубно стратегия Нового Порядка сказывается на повседневной жизни лотальцев. А в довершение всего Дара неожиданно исчезает при таинственных обстоятельствах. Теперь Зейру предстоит заново оценить все то, во что он привык безоговорочно верить. Он поймет, что значит быть верным слугой Империи...

Список книг и ссылки:
Наверх

Цитировать выделенное +Цитата

Новая тема
Ответов
сообщение 20.2.2016, 19:00
Сообщение #2

Trust the Force
Иконка группы

Награды: 9

Фрай рассказал о последней повести, The Secret Academy, и о том, как он протащил туда перекличку с "Пробуждением Силы". Спойлеры, само собой:

Цитата
Not all of my original idea survived. I’d imagined Zare catching sight of a red-haired baby in a hover-pram pushed by a sinister nanny droid, but that wound up feeling like a reference for a reference’s sake, which I’ve come to believe undermines storytelling instead of supporting it. (I kept the droid as DDM-38, the academy’s eyeless caretaker.) Connections between Star Wars stories are fun, and can include everything from character or creature cameos to retellings of the same events. I’m happy we were able to connect The Secret Academy with The Force Awakens. But more than that, I’m proud of a connection that I think exists for the right reasons.

Yes, the connection sparked conversation about The Secret Academy among readers hungry for The Force Awakens lore. That’s always a good thing in the book business — even if I cringed at assumptions that Zare and Finn must be related.

But the connection also made sense within the Star Wars galaxy. During the Clone Wars, the elder Hux served alongside Jedi Knights and clones, two groups that trained warriors from birth. Hux saw the deficiencies of the Empire’s conscript and volunteer stormtroopers and imagined a radical reimaging of what the Jedi and clones had done. That program began in secret and was fulfilled by his son for the hermetic, fanatical First Order.

--------------------
"Невинный блаженец" © D.G.

Ilaan vanished – and took all the sounds and sources of light along. Only Ilaan remained. Down on his knees, an obedient servant of the Force, just like all those months ago. It spoke to him – and he listened, without saying a word. Out of his silence, the sounds and images appeared, filling the space around them, giving the reality its meaning and weight, just like clean white cloth that gradually becomes heavy with blood when it covers the body.
Наверх

Цитировать выделенное +Цитата

Сообщений в этой теме

ОтветитьНовая тема